Action motion pictures are the type of movie we attempt to keep to ourselves when somebody asks about our favorite type of film genre. There is an element of the absurd involved in these motion pictures that no one really wants to admit to because we want others to take us seriously. Still, there may be something about these blockbusters that draws so many of us to theaters everywhere in the world, so there has to be something that causes us to virtually drool when a new motion film hits the big screen.
It is time that we readily admit that we love these films and that there’s nothing fallacious with feeling that way. They contact on a very elemental part of our being, and it’s about time we acknowledge this genre. It should be said, although, that the real disgrace has to do with so many bad action movies that exist. These are typically the ones that draw the ire of movie buffs.
Well, film buff or not, we like our action films, but there must be some standards met in order to not damage the genre anymore. As such, listed here are 5 qualities that are essential:
1. An Actual Plot – This seems like Film Making 101, however you would be surprised what number of motion flicks are inclined to meander by poor scripts & languid characters. If an motion film to at least be tolerable, it has to move through a normal plot line, something most high school English students know fairly well.
2. Stunts, Stunts, and Stunts – What motion-packed adventure could be complete without a stunt list in the closing credits twice as long as the cast of the particular film? Stunts are what make up the motion in motion movies. Sure, a well-placed pun can make somebody throw a punch, but it’s just not the same.
3. Betrayal – If someone is stabbed within the back, literally or figuratively, there is sure to be some level of payback to be had, and with it will be a plethora of motion sequences that will get your coronary heart racing & blood pumping.
4. A number of Love Interests – The action hero always seems to get the girl. One is the necessary sweetheart that gets caught up in a significant plot. The opposite happens to be the girl on the bad guys’ side. She has a coronary heart of gold but was lured away to a lifetime of crime. Each tug at the hero’s heartstrings, but only one will make it to the top of the movie.
5. A Hero Who’s A Wordsmith – Nothing, however nothing, comes near being an essential action film quality than that of the hero with a witty way with words. Generally a well-placed knife in an enemy or a passionate embrace with a reasonably girl can only be punctuated with a killer one-liner.
Here’s more regarding cheap dvds box sets look at our web site.